If ALL of the following questions merit a response of a YES to each question NO PERMIT IS REQUIRED.
BUT if any of the following questions merit a response of NO, a PERMIT IS REQUIRED & one will need to follow the Plan Submittal Requirements listed after the series of Questions.
PERMIT REQUIRED: Plan Submittal Requirements If any of the questions above merit a response of NO, please submit the following to Building Inspection, located at 1625 13th Street, Room 106:
- Is the swimming pool less than 24” deep?
- Is it going to be installed entirely above ground?
- Does it hold less than or equal to 5,000 gallons?
- Two copies of a site plan of your property showing pool location, including dimensions to property lines and other structures. There is a 5' (five foot) minimum distance required from property lines and all buildings.
- Along with site plan, we need two copies of pool plan showing size, depth, plumbing and electrical work to be completed.
- Complete application.
When you have the site plan, pool plan, and application completed bring it to 1625 13th street, room 106 and submit for plan review.
You will be notified when your plans are ready to be picked up**. A permit fee is required. ** Our office will endeavor to expedite plan reviews in a timely manner. Review time is a function of work volume and varies accordingly.